Levante is a hard-wearing loop pile carpet. There's no rustic here, just a tailored heather loop pile that looks sharp on the floor and will suit everything from a villa to an apartment. The honeycomb patterning gives a similar look to sisal.
No other floor covering provides as much texture, colour and warmth as carpet. Carpet has been a longstanding favourite floor covering option for New Zealand homes. It is hard to go past the warmth, insulation and comfort that only carpet can provide, especially on chilly winter mornings.
The underlay that lies beneath your new carpet is equally as an important choice as the carpet itself. A good quality underlay provides superior warmth, comfort, acoustic and moisture properties. Underlay makes your new carpet soft and cushiony when walked on, extends the life of your carpet and can reduce energy costs.
- Loop pile carpets are hardwearing
- Cats and dogs may pull the loops with their claws
- Made in New Zealand
|Style||Loop Pile, Textured|
|Carpet Rating||Extra Heavy Duty and Stairs|
|ACCS Star Grading||ACCS 6 Stars|
|Carpet Height||8.5 mm +- 10%|
|Underfloor Heating Compatible||Yes|
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected carpet (above) on standard 10mm underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for offcuts and waste
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, floor preparation, travel, uplift and disposal of existing floor coverings and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs
COMPLETE THE LOOK
Create a home you'll love with these complementary products
Be the first to review this product