Veleta will make the perfect addition to any busy family home. Both stylish and practical, this range is soft to touch yet designed with durability in mind, featuring superior stain resistance properties.
No other floor covering provides as much texture, colour and warmth as carpet. Carpet has been a longstanding favourite floor covering option for New Zealand homes. It is hard to go past the warmth, insulation and comfort that only carpet can provide, especially on chilly winter mornings.
The underlay that lies beneath your new carpet is equally as an important choice as the carpet itself. A good quality underlay provides superior warmth, comfort, acoustic and moisture properties. Underlay makes your new carpet soft and cushiony when walked on, extends the life of your carpet and can reduce energy costs.
- May show tracking and shading
- No need to fear carpet beetle infestations as they don't like synthetic carpet
- Most popular colours are stocked in New Zealand ready for installation
|Carpet Rating||Heavy Duty and Stairs|
|ACCS Star Grading||ACCS 6 Stars|
|Carpet Height||11mm +- 10%|
|May Show Shading||Yes|
|Underfloor Heating Compatible||Yes|
|Suitable For Petclaws||Yes|
|Fibre||Solution Dyed Nylon|
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected carpet (above) on standard 10mm underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for offcuts and waste
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, floor preparation, travel, uplift and disposal of existing floor coverings and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs
COMPLETE THE LOOK
Create a home you'll love with these complementary products