The Latitude range is your peace of mind carpet. With its non-allargenic technolog, Latitiude offers superior stain and fade resistance and colour fastness and all while keeping its form. Perfect for heavy duty and high traffic areas of your home, Latitude is the safe choice for your family.
Approved by the Asthma & Respiratory Foundation NZ Sensitive Choice programme, Jacobsen Breathe Easy carpets have been specifically designed to ensure the air remains as pure as possible. All Breathe Easy carpets have been specifically engineered to be a better choice, not only for asthma and allergy sufferers but anyone wanting a healthier indoor environment.
No other floor covering provides as much texture, colour and warmth as carpet. Carpet has been a longstanding favourite floor covering option for New Zealand homes. It is hard to go past the warmth, insulation and comfort that only carpet can provide, especially on chilly winter mornings.
- Naturally absorbs odours
- Treated with Ultra-Fresh antimicrobial technology
- Carpet Shieid stain protection
|Carpet Rating||Extra Heavy Duty and Stairs|
|ACCS Star Grading||ACCS 6 Stars|
|Carpet Height||13.5 mm +- 10%|
|May Show Shading||Yes|
|Fade and UV resistant||Yes|
|Underfloor Heating Compatible||Yes|
|Suitable For Petclaws||Yes|
|Fibre||Solution Dyed Nylon|
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected carpet (above) on standard 10mm underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for offcuts and waste
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, floor preparation, travel, uplift and disposal of existing floor coverings and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs