Combining a natural look with outstanding performance and luxury, Wexford is a tufted cut pile solution dyed nylon available in seven great colours.
Manufactured in Europe with the quality that comes with it, it is an easy to clean carpet with superior fade resistance, stain resistance, and wear.
No other floor covering provides as much texture, colour and warmth as carpet. Carpet has been a longstanding favourite floor covering option for New Zealand homes. It is hard to go past the warmth, insulation and comfort that only carpet can provide, especially on chilly winter mornings.
- Stain resistant
- Fade resistant
|Carpet Rating||Medium Duty Residential|
|Carpet Height||13 mm +- 10%|
|May Show Shading||Yes|
|Fade and UV resistant||Yes|
|Underfloor Heating Compatible||Yes|
|Fibre||Solution Dyed Nylon|
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected carpet (above) on standard 10mm underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for offcuts and waste
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, floor preparation, travel, uplift and disposal of existing floor coverings and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs