Solido Elite WRDenver
Solido Elite WRDenver
Manufactured in Germany, the Solido Elite WR range brings together form and function. This laminate floor features a strong locking system that acts as a barrier against water penetration, protecting against spills with resistance against standing water for 24 hours. Combining this with its reinforced top layer and anti-scratch technology, this floor is very durable making for worry free living.
One of the most important features that differentiates Solido Elite ER from other products is the Isowaxx coating. Isowaxx is a sealant that prevents moisture from seeping into the joints of the flooring, a great solution for homes in hot and humid climates.
Enjoy the beauty of a real timber look floor, without the maintenance and at a fraction of the cost. Laminate is made up of multiple layers, fused together with a lamination process. The core of the plank is usually made of compressed wood. The denser and more compressed the core, the stronger and more impact resistant the plank is. Laminate floors are always installed over the top of a damp resistant underlay. This assists with protecting the floor from moisture coming up through the subfloor. Good underlays can also help with footfall noise reduction, warmth and insulation.
- Ease of installation due to Megaloc laying system
- Made in Germany
- Environmentally responsible choice
|Underfloor Heating Compatible||Yes|
|Plank Size||Short Plank|
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected laminate (above) floating on standard underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for wastage
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, transition bars, insizo and other finishing accessories, undercutting, floor preparation, uplift and disposal of existing floor coverings, travel and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs