Featuring a selection of curated and stylish timber looks in the most current tones and shades, the Audacity collection has all the beauty of a timber floor without the hefty price tag. Audacity has an incredible timber likeness, as each plank features an embossed-in-register surface, whereby authentic looking timber knots and grooves are added to the surface of the planks for an authentic wood feel. Designed to be water resistant, durable and easy to maintain.
This floor features a water resistant surface, edge sealer to protect the core against moisture and humidity and a tight lock click system to seal out moisture with 5x more contact points than standard laminate.
Enjoy the beauty of a real timber look floor, without the maintenance and at a fraction of the cost. Laminate is made up of multiple layers, fused together with a lamination process. The core of the plank is usually made of compressed wood. The denser and more compressed the core, the stronger and more impact resistant the plank is. Laminate floors are always installed over the top of a damp resistant underlay. This assists with protecting the floor from moisture coming up through the subfloor. Good underlays can also help with footfall noise reduction, warmth and insulation.
- Water resistant surface
- Commercial wear layer for durability
- Tight Lock Click System
|Underfloor Heating Compatible||Yes|
|Water Resistance Rating||Waterproof Surface|
|Groove Type||Pressed Bevel UFH|
|Plank Size||Medium Plank|
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected laminate (above) floating on standard underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for wastage
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, transition bars, insizo and other finishing accessories, undercutting, floor preparation, uplift and disposal of existing floor coverings, travel and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs