Give your interior the ultimate in royal treatment with Majestic - the most spacious and luxurious laminate from Quick-Step yet. The extra wide planks show off the rustic patterns and can trick the eye into believing the space is bigger than it is. Using ground-breaking technology Majestic offers both unrivalled authenticity and extreme water resistance.
This floor features an ultra-protective 'Scratch Guard' layer that acts as a barrier between pet claws, dragged furniture, stilettos and other common potentially damaging activities that are household realities. Quick-Step Majestic is one of the most water resistant laminates in the world due to its 'HydroSeal' coating allowing water to form droplets on the floors surface which can simply be wiped off. This means that you can safety use this laminate in your kitchen, bathroom and laundry.
Enjoy the beauty of a real timber look floor, without the maintenance and at a fraction of the cost. Laminate is made up of multiple layers, fused together with a lamination process. The core of the plank is usually made of compressed wood. The denser and more compressed the core, the stronger and more impact resistant the plank is. Laminate floors are always installed over the top of a damp resistant underlay. This assists with protecting the floor from moisture coming up through the subfloor. Good underlays can also help with footfall noise reduction, warmth and insulation.
- Water resistant surface
- Scratch resistant surface
- Matching accessories for a neat finish
|Underfloor Heating Compatible||Yes|
|Gloss Level||Extra Matt|
|Water Resistance Rating||Waterproof surface|
|Groove Type||Genuine Bevel|
|Plank Size||Long & Wide Plank|
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected laminate (above) floating on standard underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for wastage
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, transition bars, insizo and other finishing accessories, undercutting, floor preparation, uplift and disposal of existing floor coverings, travel and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs