Measuring a thickness of 12.5 mm per plank, which includes a 2.5mm of timber top layer, Quick-Step's Compact range showcases the innovation, technology and quality, bringing to us a timber floor that is friendlier to the back pocket. The Compact range boasts an extra matt finish giving each floorboard a luscious natural look and a feel of timber flooring in its finest form. Instead of using hevea or spruce, Compact's core is a top quality high density fibre board. With very low thermal resistance, floor heating and cooling is showcased at its best.
No other product quite compares to the distinctive look, natural feel and lasting quality of real wood flooring. Wood is one of the most sought after flooring options, adding value to a home as new owners are unlikely to need to carry out costly flooring replacements and a re-sand can bring it back to looking as good as it did the day it was laid.
The Compact range comes pre-finished, and as such are much quicker and easier to install than solid wood, without site dust and coatings to worry about. This floor can be installed over nearly all types of subfloor and can be nailed and glued down or floated over an underlay for footfall noise reduction, warmth and insulation.
- Being a natural product, each plank features unique knots, grains & colouring
- Sourced from sustainably managed forests
- Top 2.5mm of the plank is real timber
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected engineered wood (above) floating on standard underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for wastage
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, transition bars, insizo and other finishing accessories, undercutting, floor preparation, uplift and disposal of existing flooring, travel and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs