The Nature's Oak range contains trendy, yet timeless designs that lift your room to the next level. Thanks to the bevels on the long side, your room will seem just that little bit longer and light will be drawn inside. All the planks are brushed and finished with 7 highly scratch, wear and stain resistant layers of European high quality lacquer, giving dirt and dust no change to stick to the floor. So cleaning your Nature's Oak floor is no hassle at all, just wipe the dirt away.
Nature's Oak comes with the best and strongest joining system in the world, Uniclic, making sure that there are no open joins. Uniclic is renowned as the fastest and easiest joining system to install. Thanks to the versatility of Uniclic, the floor can be installed floating or glued down.
These planks are 182cm long and 19cm wide, with a thickness of 14mm. They have a 20 year wear warranty and a lifetime structural warranty, ensuring that your floors stay beautiful for years and years to come.
- Classic Oak Tones
- Enhanced stability thanks to the 3 layers of real wood
- Easy to clean
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected engineered wood (above) floating on standard underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for wastage
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, transition bars, insizo and other finishing accessories, undercutting, floor preparation, uplift and disposal of existing flooring, travel and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs
Be the first to review this product