Q Mastercard® and Q Card
Enjoy updating your home and love the new floor that you have been dreaming of.
Whether you’re buying a beautiful rug or putting new flooring through all of your home, you can make your big purchases on our interest free or payment holiday terms. These easy finance options give you that much needed ‘breathing space’ or even the option to upgrade to something you may have your heart set on. Lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions will apply. See below for details.
All of our Flooring Xtra stores offer interest free finance options. You can apply today for pre-approval with Q Mastercard® and you could to take advantage of our great interest free offers. Alternatively, one of our friendly team members can help you with the application process in store.
- Don’t forget to bring in your current NZ Driver License to speed up processing your application for finance in-store
- If you need help visit www.qmastercard.co.nz
- If you are an existing Q Mastercard or Q Card Cardholder, simply present your card in store and we will process your transaction, subject to available credit
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I apply for finance?
If you don’t already have a Q Mastercard or Q Card:
- In-Store: Bring in your current identification e.g. NZ Driver Licence or Passport. We will process the application and advise you of the outcome.
- At Home: Apply at home here. If approved simply take your current NZ Driver Licence into your Flooring Xtra store so that we can process the transaction.
What fees do I get charged when I apply?
If your application is approved, an annual account fee of $50 applies - $25 applied to your account on opening and every 6 months thereafter. An establishment fee of $55 is charged when you open your account and use Long Term Finance (such as 18 months no payments & no interest). For more information about Q Mastercard Fees, visit https://www.qmastercard.co.nz/things-to-know/
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It will take approximately 10 minutes to complete the application in our store. Your sales consultant will enter this into the Q Mastercard system which gives you a decision of the outcome.
When I make a purchase, can I split my payment between cash or Eftpos and put the balance on Q Mastercard or Q Card finance?
Yes, you can separate your payment like this. If we have available a special finance offer there may be a minimum spend amount that applies for transactions.