Hilton by name, Hilton by nature. Hilton carpet offers a stately blend of sophistication, luxury and outstanding performance. The dense pile, offers superior comfort, but is also hard wearing for those heavy traffic areas. PSDN carpet is treated with SilverCareTM to naturally fight bacteria and dust mites. Made from Premium Solution Dyed Nylon, this carpet is stain proof, fade proof, anti-allergenic with outstanding performance.
No other floor covering provides as much texture, colour and warmth as carpet. Carpet has been a longstanding favourite floor covering option for New Zealand homes. It is hard to go past the warmth, insulation and comfort that only carpet can provide, especially on chilly winter mornings.
The underlay that lies beneath your new carpet is equally as an important choice as the carpet itself. A good quality underlay provides superior warmth, comfort, acoustic and moisture properties. Underlay makes your new carpet soft and cushiony when walked on, extends the life of your carpet and can reduce energy costs.
- May show tracking and shading
- 4 metre wide carpet meaning potentially less joins
- Made from Premium Solution Dyed Nylon
|Carpet Rating||Extra Heavy Duty Residential|
|Suitable For Petclaws||Yes|
|Fibre||Solution Dyed Nylon|
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected carpet (above) on standard 10mm underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for offcuts and waste
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, floor preparation, travel, uplift and disposal of existing floor coverings and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs