Meadowbank is a 36oz Solution Dyed Nylon range which offers superior stain, fade resistance and colour fastness. Made in New Zealand with colours specifically chosen for our market it will appeal to households looking for a modern looking carpet with excellent performance. These colours are also available in 55oz Oneroa.
Made in New Zealand and designed for our environment, exclusively for Jacobsen, the Aotearoa collection has beautifully modern colours paired with excellent performance. A premium solution-dyed nylon range which offers superior stain, fade resistance, including New Zealand?s harsh UV environment.
The underlay that lies beneath your new carpet is equally as an important choice as the carpet itself. A good quality underlay provides superior warmth, comfort, acoustic and moisture properties. Underlay makes your new carpet soft and cushiony when walked on, extends the life of your carpet and can reduce energy costs. Pricing of Meadowbank Carpet at your local store may vary, enquire in store for the best rate.
- May show tracking and shading
- No need to fear carpet beetle infestations as they don't like synthetic carpet
- Available in a classic range of colours
|Extra Heavy Duty and Stairs Residential
|ACCS Star Grading
|ACCS 6 Stars
|May Show Shading
|Fade and UV resistant
|Underfloor Heating Compatible
|Suitable For Petclaws
|Solution Dyed Nylon
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected carpet (above) on standard 10mm underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for offcuts and waste
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, floor preparation, travel, uplift and disposal of existing floor coverings and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs