Made from 100% recycled Econyl fibre, Genesis is the ultimate sustainable choice. Designed with our planet in mind, the Genesis range offers superior sustainability credentials along with effortlessly stylish and timeless design of the tufted loop pile.
Designed to perform for even the busiest of families, Genesis is made from 100% recycled yarn, providing the ultimate in sustainability. Through the regeneration process the yarn never loses its virgin qualities which means it can be recycled an infinite amount of times. With a solution-dyed nylon fibre, Genesis also offers amazing stain and fade resistance, perfect for the harsh New Zealand conditions and the right choice for a north-facing room that is bathed in sunlight all day long. It is made to maintain its colour year after year, allowing you to rearrange your rooms as you wish without the fear of leaving patches behind.
ECONYL yarn is a groundbreaking innovation in sustainable carpet manufacturing. Derived from discarded nylon waste, ECONYL fibre contributes to the reduction of environmental pollution. It is also the sole synthetic fibre capable of being regenerated, recreated, and reused in a continuous, circular cycle. Pricing of Genesis Carpet at your local store may vary, enquire in store for the best rate.
- Stain and UV fade resistant
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- Won't track or shade
|6mm +- 10%
|May Show Shading
|Fade and UV resistant
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected carpet (above) on standard 10mm underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for offcuts and waste
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, floor preparation, travel, uplift and disposal of existing floor coverings and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs
COMPLETE THE LOOK
Create a home you'll love with these complementary products