Loved by interior designers for its chunky yet refined loop pile construction. Named for the raw silk slubbing effect appearing randomly throughout the carpet, it provides a gorgeous striated look on the floor. Tussore offers fantastic durability because of its unique felted construction. Made in New Zealand from 100% pure New Zealand wool. This Bremworth Collection carpet is only available at selected Flooring Xtra stores.
No other floor covering provides as much texture, colour and warmth as carpet. Carpet has been a longstanding favourite floor covering option for New Zealand homes. It is hard to go past the warmth, insulation and comfort that only carpet can provide, especially on chilly winter mornings.
The underlay that lies beneath your new carpet is equally as an important choice as the carpet itself. A good quality underlay provides superior warmth, comfort, acoustic and moisture properties. Underlay makes your new carpet soft and cushiony when walked on, extends the life of your carpet and can reduce energy costs.
- Loop pile carpets are hardwearing
- Turbo or revolving head vacuums are not recommended for use on this product it may cause a frizzy appearance, loops pulling or coming undone. This applies for loop and textured carpets and rugs. Cut pile carpets are not affected.
- Exclusive Bremworth Collection
|Style||Loop Pile, Textured|
|Carpet Rating||Extra Heavy Duty and Stairs|
|ACCS Star Grading||ACCS 6 Stars|
|Carpet Height||8.8 mm +- 10%|
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected carpet (above) on standard 10mm underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for offcuts and waste
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, floor preparation, travel, uplift and disposal of existing floor coverings and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs