Oasis WideUrban Oak
Oasis WideUrban Oak
The Oasis Wide collection features a beautiful natural timber palette with extra wide planks for a statement floor. Available in 8 neutral colour tones, Oasis Wide perfectly imitates that of genuine timber floor but with more durability thanks to an aluminium oxide finish. The planks have a pressed bevel on four sides of the board which subtly helps to distinguish between boards and are quick and easy to install with the popular Uniclic join system. Wide laminate boards makes for a more spacious feel making the room, and with fewer bevels in the floor means the eye is drawn to the plank detail. For a more authentic looking floor, patterns are re-peated as little as every 10 boards, a low repeat pattern ratio compared to many other laminate brands.
It's 100% Water-Resistant Surface and a 5 year Wet Warranty to back it, not only brings beauty but also that peace of mind. The board width brings the illusional effect of more space and draws attention to the timber line markings as there is fewer joins in the floor. Planks have a pressed bevel on four sides of the board which subtly helps to distinguish between boards, while increasing durability and creating a easily cleaned surface with no dust-traps.
Oasis Wide is an environmentally produced product with PEFC certified timber in the core and an environmental product declaration to go alongside. The pricing of Oasis Laminate at your local store may vary, enquire for the best rate.
- Enjoy the beauty of a real timber look floor, without the maintenance and at a fraction of the cost. Laminate is made up of multiple layers, fused together with a lamination process. The core of the plank is usually made of compressed wood. The denser and more compressed the core, the stronger and more impact resistant the plank is. Laminate floors are always installed over the top of a damp resistant underlay. This assists with protecting the floor from moisture coming up through the subfloor. Good underlays can also help with footfall noise reduction, warmth and insulation.
- Water resistant surface
- Scratch resistant surface
|Underfloor Heating Compatible
|Water Resistance Rating
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected laminate (above) floating on standard underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for wastage
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, transition bars, insizo and other finishing accessories, undercutting, floor preparation, uplift and disposal of existing floor coverings, travel and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs