Expressions of InterestWe have a huge range of product that are delivered to stores and directly to customers daily, our Store Persons are key to making sure the product gets to the right place at the right time. Process, organisation and timeliness are key, and our teams make sure everything goes according to plan. Think you've got what it takes?
Flooring Xtra has been intentionally established as a co-operative because of the value we all place on local ownership, local pride and local relationships. No-one works harder for locals, than locals. We believe the success of any brand is its people. So start your journey with us and help our brand lead the way in the flooring retail industry!
We are always on the lookout for Store Persons to join our Flooring Xtra retail sales teams.
What are we looking for:
- Effective communication skills
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Ability to work under pressure
- Apt at problem solving and thinking outside of the box
- A positive attitude and the desire to work effectively while demonstrating high work standards
- Competitive renumeration
- Career progression opportunities across our group NZ wide
- To be a key player in our fun and engaged team
- To expand your career with one of NZ's best retailers
60+ stores across the group, 100 years in business, an iconic NZ brand. Your career at Flooring Xtra won't go out of fashion, apply now!
Download the position description below to find out more about our Store Person roles. Please note, these position descriptions are generic but due to the nature of our business the roles can be varied.
Back to Careers Page