Hilton by name, Hilton by nature. Hilton carpet offers a stately blend of sophistication, luxury and outstanding performance. The dense pile, offers superior comfort, but is also hard wearing for those heavy traffic areas. PSDN carpet is treated with SilverCareTM to naturally fight bacteria and dust mites. Made from Premium Solution Dyed Nylon, this carpet is stain proof, fade proof, anti-allergenic with outstanding performance. With 10 beautiful colours to choose from across over two ranges; Hilton and Westminster hold the crown for luxury carpet.
Superior appearance retention and performance are the foundation of Premium SDN with its stain and fade proof qualities. Extremely high twists per metre and heat-treated so no matter what you throw at them, our carpets will retain excellent tip definition and appearance. Global GreenTag certified to pass the world?s toughest standards to protect our users and their family?s health and safety. Proven as New Zealand's Premium Solution Dyed Nylon for over 20 years.
The underlay that lies beneath your new carpet is equally as an important choice as the carpet itself. A good quality underlay provides superior warmth, comfort, acoustic and moisture properties. Underlay makes your new carpet soft and cushiony when walked on, extends the life of your carpet and can reduce energy costs. The pricing of Hilton Carpet at your local store may vary, enquire in store for the best rate.
- Global GreenTag Certified
- 4 metre wide carpet meaning potentially less joins
- Made from Premium Solution Dyed Nylon
|Extra Heavy Duty Residential
|Suitable For Petclaws
|Solution Dyed Nylon
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected carpet (above) on standard 10mm underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for offcuts and waste
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, floor preparation, travel, uplift and disposal of existing floor coverings and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs