WIN A $5,000 QUICK-STEP PULSE HYBRID FLOORING MAKEOVER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions
2. Participation in the promotion is considered acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
3. These Terms and Conditions are available, in full at https://flooringxtra.co.nz/win-a-flooring-makeover...
4. The promotion commences 01/05/2021 and ends at 11:59pm NZST on 30/06/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
5. This promotion is only open to New Zealand residents.
6. Winners must be at least 18 years or older at the time of the entry.
7. Only domestic residences qualify for the prize. Domestic residences are defined as homes, flats, town houses and apartments. The domestic residence must be anywhere within New Zealand only.
8. The entrants must own the domestic residence in which the submission has been made upon and it is considered an owner occupied dwelling. Rental properties are not eligible for the promotion.
9. Eligibility does not extend to:
a. Employees, employee’s immediate families or directors of Flooring Xtra Licensing Limited, and
b. Employees, employee’s immediate families or directors of Flooring Xtra Licensees, and
c. Flooring installation contractors contracted by Flooring Xtra licensees, nor their immediate family members, and
d. The term “immediate family members” includes spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto-spouse, child or step-child (whether by natural or adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother or step-sister.
10. Entries are limited to one entry per person.
12. Flooring Xtra reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including but not limited to an entrant’s identity, age, place and ownership of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the discretion of Flooring Xtra. Failure by Flooring Xtra to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or inappropriate entries will be deemed invalid.
14. The winner of the promotion will be determined no later than 31/07/2021 at 10:00am NZST. Flooring Xtra may decide on additional reserve entries and record them in order in case the initial winner is deemed to be an invalid or ineligible entry.
15. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing within two business days of the draw and may be published on Flooring Xtra’ website and social media pages.
16. If a winner is unreachable after 7 days, or if that winner is unavailable for prize fulfilment, their prize will not be awarded, and an alternate winner will be selected.
17. The promotional prize is one (1) $5,000 (inclusive of GST) flooring makeover to go towards the area specified by the entry. The winner can select product from the Quick-Step Pulse Hybrid range. The prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash value or any other cash in lieu method.
18. The $5,000 flooring prize can be comprised of:
a. Entirely of product (flooring) (up to $5,000 inclusive of GST at RRP)
b. A combination of product (flooring) and Installation of that flooring (up to $5,000 inclusive of GST at RRP combined)
19. If the supply and installation of the specified area is below $5,000 the remaining balance can be put towards new flooring for other areas in the domestic dwelling until the maximum of $5,000 is reached. Alternatively, the remaining balance can be forfeited.
20. If the supply and installation of the specified area is above $5,000 the balance must be paid by the winning entrant prior to the commencement of the installation.
21. Winners may waive their right to receive the prize. The Prize is non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitution will be allowed.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, Flooring Xtra reserves the right, in its sole discretion to (a) disqualify an entrant (b) terminate the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Flooring Xtra will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected entries or the failure to receive entries of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with the sender or receiver of the entries.
24. All entrants and winners consent to Flooring Xtra using their name, backstory, images of themselves, images submitted for the promotion and any other before and after images of the domestic dwelling. This can be in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting and products/ services provided by Flooring Xtra.
25. The winner consents to Flooring Xtra accessing the property to capture before and after photos to show the transformation. These photos will also be subject to the above clause (23).
26. To enter visit https://flooringxtra.co.nz/win-a-flooring-makeover, fully complete the official entry form, including all of the requested details as prompted and submit.
27. The specified area of the winning entry must be able to be viewed by Flooring Xtra representatives for validation and for before/ after pictures.
28. The prize is only valid for the domestic residence in which the submission was made upon.
29. The flooring must be fully installed by Flooring Xtra on or before 28 February 2022.
30. All prizes must be redeemed on or before 28 February 2022 or they will be forfeited.
31. The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
32. The judges may exercise their right to get public or a guest judges opinion on who the winner should be and take that into consideration, but this does not waive their right to make the final decision.
33. Entrants submissions will automatically be uploaded into the Win a Flooring Makeover gallery whereby the image submitted, name and description of the ugly floor and why they should win will be publicly visible.
34. Any abuse of the social media sharing or comments function on the Win a Flooring Makeover gallery page that is deemed to be 'not in the spirit of good sportsmanship' as deemed by Flooring Xtra, will result in having the perpetrators entry removed and deemed as invalid.