Inspired by the soft comforts of home, Domain offers design, comfort, and affordability. Manufactured using the finest quality raw materials and renowned for its durability, this 100% Solution Dyed Nylon range is made to accommodate both active residential and commercial applications. With 8 beautiful colours to choose from including soft natural tones plus warm greys and browns, cross over three ranges; Haven, Domain and Retreat - meaning there is a price for every budget.
Made from Solution Dyed Nylon, Domain carpet is fade resistant, stain resistant and colourfast. This combination makes Domain an exceptionally hard-wearing carpet, providing superior performance with long-lasting good looks. This carpet comes in the same colours across two other ranges, Haven (32oz) and Retreat (58oz). Domain Carpet is CRI Green Label Certified, ensuring that it is an environmentally friendly product that produces low emissions of VOCs to help improve indoor air quality indoors.
No other floor covering provides as much texture, colour and warmth as carpet. Carpet has been a longstanding favourite floor covering option for New Zealand homes. It is hard to go past the warmth, insulation and comfort that only carpet can provide, especially on chilly winter mornings. The pricing of Domain Carpet at your local store may vary, enquire in store for the best rate.
- 10 Year Living Warranty
- CRI Green Label Certified
- Post consumer recycled content
|Extra Heavy Duty Residential
|11.5mm +- 10%
|Solution Dyed Nylon
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected carpet (above) on standard 10mm underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for offcuts and waste
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, floor preparation, travel, uplift and disposal of existing floor coverings and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs