Bringing heavenly comfort down to earth! This luxurious twist cut pile carpet is made from 100% regenerated ECONYL nylon and strikes the perfect balance between softness, sustainabilty and performance.
ECONYL yarn is a groundbreaking innovation in sustainable carpet manufacturing. Derived from discarded nylon waste, ECONYL fibre contributes to the reduction of environmental pollution. It is also the sole synthetic fibre capable of being regenerated, recreated, and reused in a continuous, circular cycle.
No other floor covering provides as much texture, colour and warmth as carpet. Carpet has been a longstanding favourite floor covering option for New Zealand homes. It is hard to go past the warmth, insulation and comfort that only carpet can provide, especially on chilly winter mornings.
- Sustainable flooring solution
- Designed for durability and stain resistance
- Available in 10 on-trend colours
|Carpet Rating||Extra Heavy Duty and Stairs|
|ACCS Star Grading||ACCS 6 Stars|
|May Show Shading||Yes|
|Fade and UV resistant||Yes|
|Underfloor Heating Compatible||Yes|
|Suitable For Petclaws||Yes|
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected carpet (above) on standard 10mm underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for offcuts and waste
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, floor preparation, travel, uplift and disposal of existing floor coverings and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs