Bringing heavenly comfort down to earth! This luxurious twist cut pile carpet is made from 100% regenerated ECONYL nylon and strikes the perfect balance between softness, sustainabilty and performance.
ECONYL yarn is a groundbreaking innovation in sustainable carpet manufacturing. Derived from discarded nylon waste, ECONYL fibre contributes to the reduction of environmental pollution. It is also the sole synthetic fibre capable of being regenerated, recreated, and reused in a continuous, circular cycle. ECONYL is a revolutionary fibre that is transforming the way we look at flooring materials. It's not just a carpet; it's a commitment to the environment. ECONYL is a regenerated nylon made from recycled waste, such as abandoned fishing nets, fabric scraps, and industrial plastic waste. By transforming discarded materials into a high-quality and durable fibre, ECONYL helps reduce environmental impact and promote a circular economy.
For every 10,000 tonnes of ECONYL raw material produced, 70,000 barrels of crude oil are saved, and 65,100 tonnes of CO2 emissions are avoided. ECONYL nylon fibre has the potential to be recycled infinitely without ever losing its quality, making this an excellent long term carpet choice for your forever home. Pricing of Kauri Carpet at your local store may vary, enquire in store for the best rate.
- Sustainable flooring solution
- Designed for durability and stain resistance
- Available in 10 on-trend colours
|Extra Heavy Duty and Stairs
|ACCS Star Grading
|ACCS 6 Stars
|May Show Shading
|Fade and UV resistant
|Underfloor Heating Compatible
|Suitable For Petclaws
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected carpet (above) on standard 10mm underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for offcuts and waste
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, floor preparation, travel, uplift and disposal of existing floor coverings and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs