Softology offers a refined palette of luxurious colour, inspired by the tactile beauty of nature. Our Softology carpets are made using a higher count of finer filaments, like a feather, to deliver its plush properties.
No other floor covering provides as much texture, colour and warmth as carpet. Carpet has been a longstanding favourite floor covering option for New Zealand homes. It is hard to go past the warmth, insulation and comfort that only carpet can provide, especially on chilly winter mornings.
The underlay that lies beneath your new carpet is equally as an important choice as the carpet itself. A good quality underlay provides superior warmth, comfort, acoustic and moisture properties. Underlay makes your new carpet soft and cushiony when walked on, extends the life of your carpet and can reduce energy costs.
- May show tracking and shading
- No need to fear carpet beetle infestations as they don't like synthetic carpet
- Solution dyed so unlikely to fade with sun exposure
|May Show Shading||Yes|
|May Show Footprints||Yes|
|Fade and UV resistant||Yes|
|Underfloor Heating Compatible||Yes|
|Suitable For Petclaws||Yes|
|Fibre||Solution Dyed Nylon|
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected carpet (above) on standard 10mm underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for offcuts and waste
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, floor preparation, travel, uplift and disposal of existing floor coverings and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs