Get the luxury look of wool, with the durability of a nylon carpet ? the best of both worlds. Designed to be a stylish, yet sustainable alternative, it?s inspired by the chunky loop pile of modern wool carpets, Andes Peak has all the style and comfort and impact of wool without the price tag. This carpet offers both style and durability with its rich texture, subtle colour variance, and its high resistance to stains, moisture, and insect damage, it?s the perfect carpet for high-traffic areas and is rated extra heavy-duty for residential settings ensuring its longevity.
Solution Dyed Nylon is considered one of the most durable carpet materials, reigning supreme when tested against wear and tear. A feature of modern nylon carpets is their ability to be manufactured to a range of climatic conditions, including New Zealand?s harsh UV environment. Made from continuous fibre, Andes Peak won?t pill or track so it will take whatever life throws at it and still look like the day you put it down.
The underlay that lies beneath your new carpet is equally as an important choice as the carpet itself. A good quality underlay provides superior warmth, comfort, acoustic and moisture properties. Underlay makes your new carpet soft and cushiony when walked on, extends the life of your carpet and can reduce energy costs. Pricing of Andes Peak Carpet at your local store may vary, enquire in store for the best rate.
- Extremely durable to abrasion & flattening
- Turbo or revolving head vacuums are not recommended for use on this product it may cause a frizzy appearance, loops pulling or coming undone. This applies for loop and textured carpets and rugs. Cut pile carpets are not affected.
- Resistant to moisture & mould
|Loop Pile, Textured
|9 mm +- 10%
|Fade and UV resistant
|Solution Dyed Nylon
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected carpet (above) on standard 10mm underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for offcuts and waste
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, floor preparation, travel, uplift and disposal of existing floor coverings and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs