Moroccan Berber is an exquisite textured stain proof nylon carpet, adorned with a luxurious wool-like look and feel, yet surpassing even the highest standards of performance, delivering an unrivalled experience.
Say hello to a tactile loop pile carpet that elegantly resembles wool and a plush cut pile nylon carpet that ushers in softness and subtle luxury. Shoes will always be kicked off at the door in order to fully experience the sumptuous textures and softness underfoot, with comfort at the forefront.
The underlay that lies beneath your new carpet is equally as an important choice as the carpet itself. A good quality underlay provides superior warmth, comfort, acoustic and moisture properties. Underlay makes your new carpet soft and cushiony when walked on, extends the life of your carpet and can reduce energy costs.
- Stain resistant
- Fade resistant
|Carpet Rating||Extra Heavy Duty Residential|
|Carpet Height||9mm + 1mm|
|May Show Shading||Yes|
|Fade and UV resistant||Yes|
|Underfloor Heating Compatible||Yes|
|Fibre||Solution Dyed Nylon|
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected carpet (above) on standard 10mm underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for offcuts and waste
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, floor preparation, travel, uplift and disposal of existing floor coverings and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs