OasisCopper Blonde Oak
OasisCopper Blonde Oak
Oasis perfectly imitates the look of genuine timber but has the durability advantages of a laminate floor. With a 100% Water-Resistant Surface, this floor can be installed throughout the home and is ideal for bathrooms and laundries. Planks have a pressed bevel on four sides of the board which subtly helps to distinguish between boards, while increasing durability and creating an easily cleaned surface with no dust-traps. Featuring the popular Uniclic join system, this floor installs easily and quickly.
The Euro Deluxe floor is made in Belgium, from quality HDF board making it suitable for rooms such as your Kitchen, Living and Bedrooms. This floor is low maintenance and easy to clean.
The collection features a beautiful natural timber look palette, in popular tones and species. For a more authentic looking floor, patterns are re-peated as little as every 10 boards, a low repeat pattern ratio compared to many other laminate brands. The pricing of Oasis Laminate at your local store may vary, enquire for the best rate.
- Enjoy the beauty of a real timber look floor, without the maintenance and at a fraction of the cost. Laminate is made up of multiple layers, fused together with a lamination process. The core of the plank is usually made of compressed wood. The denser and more compressed the core, the stronger and more impact resistant the plank is. Laminate floors are always installed over the top of a damp resistant underlay. This assists with protecting the floor from moisture coming up through the subfloor. Good underlays can also help with footfall noise reduction, warmth and insulation.
- Water resistant surface
- Scratch resistant surface
|Underfloor Heating Compatible
|Water Resistance Rating
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected laminate (above) floating on standard underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for wastage
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, transition bars, insizo and other finishing accessories, undercutting, floor preparation, uplift and disposal of existing floor coverings, travel and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs