Aspect is available in both wood and concrete finishes to complement a wide range of design styles. Inspired by global trends and world leading interiors you can achieve a wide range of looks with large timber planks or modern concrete tiles. Proven internationally, you can be assured confidence in Aspect as your flooring solution. Luxury vinyl floorings offer excellence in design and quality. Meeting all expectations of a superior floor, delivering on key features and characteristics of expert manufacturing.
Committed to sustainable and environmentally responsible policies, Identity by Belgotex is produced in a zero-landfill manufacturing facility, where all waste water and waste production are 100% recycled. Low-carbon production has decreased 78% of steam consumption. Over 85% of the raw materials are sourced within 500 miles of the plant. All Identity flooring is 100% recyclable and is made with 100% virgin vinyl that is 100% phthalate free. All the ranges are REACH and CE compliant, GreenTag and FloorScore? certified and are reported with transparency by means of Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) and Declare? labeling.
As this product comes in singular tiles or planks, it is easy to uplift and replace should damage occur, giving it a distinct advantage over traditional sheet vinyl. LVT is an easy product to use in existing homes as you won't need to remove skirting boards or kitchen kickboards to install this floor. Pricing of Abstract LVT at your local store may vary, enquire in store for the best rate.
- Can be installed without needing to remove skirting boards
- Environmentally Responsible
- Easy care, low maintenance
|Wear Layer Thickness
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected LVT (above) with floor preparation consisting of a light sand and one coat.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Additional floor preparation beyond the included light sand and one coat, may be required depending on the condition of the subfloor
- Pricing allows for wastage
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, transition bars, trims and other finishing accessories, undercutting, additional floor preparation, uplift and disposal of existing flooring, travel and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs
COMPLETE THE LOOK
Create a home you'll love with these complementary products