The MiPlank range features 15 planks inspired by natural timber, each containing unique knot and grain detailing. Designed purposefully for busy families, MiPlank has a PUR coating and heavy duty commercial wear layer that makes it easy to maintain.
This range has planks that are thicker and longer than average, making it easy to install and introducing a feeling of spaciousness to any room.
As this product comes in singular tiles or planks, it is easy to uplift and replace should damage occur, giving it a distinct advantage over traditional sheet vinyl. LVT is an easy product to use in existing homes as you won't need to remove skirting boards or kitchen kickboards to install this floor.
- If you adore the look and feel of timber but want to avoid the hassle of sanding and waxing real wood, this product is for you.
- Can be installed without needing to remove skirting's
- Featuring realistic embosses
|Underfloor Heating Compatible||Yes|
|Wood Shade||Light Wood|
|Wear Layer Thickness||0.55mm|
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected LVT (above) with floor preparation consisting of a light sand and one coat.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Additional floor preparation beyond the included light sand and one coat, may be required depending on the condition of the subfloor
- Pricing allows for wastage
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, transition bars, trims and other finishing accessories, undercutting, additional floor preparation, uplift and disposal of existing flooring, travel and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs