Province luxury vinyl tiles have style, price and durability making them the perfect choice for the demands of everyday life. An easy clean moisture resistant wear layer makes Province LVT suitable for any room, even bathrooms and kitchens. With a realistic look and unique features, we bring the latest technology in LVT quality and performance.
Luxury vinyl tiles or planks, more commonly referred to as LVT, replicate timber, tile and stone looks by using advanced technologies. A photographic image is printed onto PVC and coated with protective layers, making it highly resistant to scratches and scuffs.
As this product comes in singular tiles or planks, it is easy to uplift and replace should damage occur, giving it a distinct advantage over traditional sheet vinyl. LVT is an easy product to use in existing homes as you won't need to remove skirting boards or kitchen kickboards to install this floor. The pricing of Province LVT at your local store may vary, enquire in store for the best rate.
- If you adore the look and feel of timber but want to avoid the hassle of sanding and waxing real wood, this product is for you.
- Can be installed without needing to remove skirting's
- Realistic look and unique features
|Wear Layer Thickness
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected LVT (above) with floor preparation consisting of a light sand and one coat.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Additional floor preparation beyond the included light sand and one coat, may be required depending on the condition of the subfloor
- Pricing allows for wastage
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, transition bars, trims and other finishing accessories, undercutting, additional floor preparation, uplift and disposal of existing flooring, travel and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs