TimberTop floors are works of art. With a combination of cutting-edge technology and age-old techniques each tree is transformed into beautiful, engineered hardwood floors that will elevate your home or commercial space. TimberTop timber is FSC certified.
No other product quite compares to the distinctive look, natural feel and lasting quality of real wood flooring. Wood is one of the most sought after flooring options, adding value to a home as new owners are unlikely to need to carry out costly flooring replacements and a re-sand can bring it back to looking as good as it did the day it was laid.
Jacobsen TimberTop floors are protected with seven layers of scratch resistant UV urethane which is easily maintained with a vacuum, damp mop and a pH neutral detergent. The pricing of TimberTop at your local store may vary, enquire in store for the best rate.
- Handcrafted surface treatments and textures combine artisanal detail with the latest technology to create a floor that is unique to your home.
- Suitable for residential & commercial applications
- TimberTop finishes are protected with a premium top coat of 7 layers of scratch resistant UV urethane.
|Underfloor Heating Compatible
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected engineered wood (above) floating on standard underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for wastage
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, transition bars, insizo and other finishing accessories, undercutting, floor preparation, uplift and disposal of existing flooring, travel and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs