Langhorne Hut is a contemporary textured multi-level loop pile carpet that features a hard-wearing linear design and a modern colour palette. Its high resistance to stains and fading makes it an ideal choice for areas that require wheels, high-traffic areas and commercial applications.
Manufactured from 100% BCF Solution Dyed Nylon (SDN), Langhorne Hut has superior fade resistance, colour fastness and is also stain resistant. A feature of modern nylon carpets is their ability to be manufactured to a range of climatic conditions, including New Zealand?s harsh UV environment.
Having undergone a powerful anti-stain and soil-resistance treatment, Langhorne Hut provides exceptional ease of maintenance. It also resists moisture, mould and insect damage. Pricing of Langhorne Hut Carpet at your local store may vary, enquire in store for the best rate.
- Extra Heavy Duty Residential Rating
- 100% BCF Solution Dyed Nylon
- Turbo or revolving head vacuums are not recommended for use on this product it may cause a frizzy appearance, loops pulling or coming undone. This applies for loop and textured carpets and rugs. Cut pile carpets are not affected.
|Loop Pile, Textured
|Extra Heavy Duty
|ACCS Star Grading
|6.0mm +- 1mm
|Fade and UV resistant
|Underfloor Heating Compatible
|Solution Dyed Nylon
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected carpet (above) on standard 10mm underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for offcuts and waste
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, floor preparation, travel, uplift and disposal of existing floor coverings and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs
COMPLETE THE LOOK
Create a home you'll love with these complementary products