Vinyl or 'lino' as us kiwi's more commonly call it, has been a staple floor covering seen in most of our homes for decades. Loved for its hardiness and flexibility, it's easy to maintain especially in kitchens and bathrooms and is resilient with underfoot softness making it great for standing on for long periods, or for the 'bounce' provided when china is dropped.
Sheet vinyl is an extremely low maintenance and cost effective flooring option. Vacuuming and mopping the floor is enough to keep the floor clean. Spills are no problem, simply wipe them away with a damp cloth. Flooring Xtra highly recommend this flooring option for wet areas such as kitchens, bathrooms and laundries.
- Comfort backed for underfoot softness
- Lift furniture and appliances to avoid creating tears
- Can be installed without needing to remove skirting's
|Underfloor Heating Compatible||Yes|
|Wear Layer Thickness||0.20mm|
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected Sheet Vinyl (above) with floor preparation consisting of a light sand and one coat.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Additional floor preparation beyond the included light sand and one coat, may be required depending on the condition of the subfloor
- Pricing allows for wastage.Wastage may be more or less than stated depending on vinyl width and pattern selected
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, transition bars, trims and other finishing accessories, undercutting, additional floor preparation, uplift and disposal of existing flooring, travel and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs