Solido Elite WROakland
Solido Elite WROakland
Solido Elite WR reflects natures atmosphere of rich structure, wildness, and unpredictability. A wooden laminate flooring with attention to detail and a Megaloc Aqua Protect locking system provides water resistance with an effective barrier against water penetration. Protected against spilling with resistance to standing water for 24 hours. Solido Elite WR also has an LLT anti scratch technology and reinforced top layer providing extraordinary resistance to wear and micro scratches making it durable and long lasting. Beautifully crafted in Germany using the most modern of production methods and awarded the Blue Angel certificate, which confirms the highest standards guaranteeing a healthy indoor climate.
One of the most important features that differentiates Solido Elite ER from other products is the Isowaxx coating. Isowaxx is a sealant that prevents moisture from seeping into the joints of the flooring, a great solution for homes in hot and humid climates.
Enjoy the beauty of a real timber look floor, without the maintenance and at a fraction of the cost. Laminate is made up of multiple layers, fused together with a lamination process. The core of the plank is usually made of compressed wood. The denser and more compressed the core, the stronger and more impact resistant the plank is. Laminate floors are always installed over the top of a damp resistant underlay. This assists with protecting the floor from moisture coming up through the subfloor. Good underlays can also help with footfall noise reduction, warmth and insulation. The pricing of Solido Elite WR Laminate at your local store may vary, enquire in store for the best rate.
- Ease of installation due to Megaloc laying system
- Made in Germany
- Environmentally responsible choice
|Underfloor Heating Compatible
HOME PRICING EXAMPLES
Below are pricing examples for this product based on standard flooring plans
Terms & Conditions
This indicative pricing for the illustrated floor plans are based on professional installation of the selected laminate (above) floating on standard underlay.
- These prices are indicative only to help you set a budget
- Includes quality underlay – premium underlay is additional
- Pricing allows for wastage
- Pricing does not allow for stairs, transition bars, insizo and other finishing accessories, undercutting, floor preparation, uplift and disposal of existing floor coverings, travel and other incidentals
- Pricing varies from region to region according to freight and installation labour costs